Every thought, every word and action involves energy. It’s no wonder we should be mindful of what we think, do and say, the power of life and death is in the tongue.
When I sat down to write this post, I had current events in mind. In reality, I feel daily energetic self-care is just as important as personal hygiene, eating right, exercise and getting plenty of rest. I believe we are energy beings having a human experience in a very material world. We are more than flesh and bone. We are energy. We are walking, talking fields of energy. Our fields collide, mix and mingle affecting each other as we pass, just as ripples through the water.
We are bombarded by waves 24 hours a day, radio waves, light waves, waves from cell towers…
…and the energy of people around us. I won’t go into quantum physics, subtle energy fields, the human biofield, or psychoneuroimmunology. Do you ever feel uneasy in someone’s presence but don’t know why? Their vibes are not harmonizing with you. The energy has a very real effect on you. Just as a music can move you to tears or lift your spirits, we affect each other and not always in a good way.
We can take steps to protect ourselves from things like UV exposure with sunblock, but how do we protect ourselves energetically?
- Be mindful of what you are thinking—don’t lament the past or fret over the future. Be aware of what thoughts are running through your mind. A thought is an electrical impulse. Replace negative thoughts with positive. Yes, thinking positive really does help.
- Set your intention. Just a few minutes of prayer or meditation in the morning can set the tone for the rest of the day.
- Choose a mantra. It can be as simple as ‘I am happy. I am healthy. I am whole.’ Repeat as often as necessary throughout the day. Such as when you feel a bit flustered or knocked out of your groove. This can help bring you back to center and balance.
- Create an energetic care pocket pack (medicine or mojo bag) to carry on your person. They are easy to put together and can be customized for your day by adding or swapping out crystals.
- At the end of your day, just as at the beginning, be mindful of what you are thinking. A few minutes of prayer or meditation works wonders. Drift off with positive thoughts on your mind…I am happy. I am healthy. I am whole.
Be Happy, be Well, be Blessed my friends.
Page Photo Credits: Photos courtesy of Living the Crystal Life Crew unless otherwise noted. Featured Photo: Photo Designed By 小A From LovePik.com
Wave Spectrum via NASA Share the Science
#Balance #CanYouDigIt #Crystals #CurrentEvents #FeedTheSoul #Energy #Healing #Health #Holistic #ILoveScience #KnowledgeIsPower #MedicineBag #MindYourVibes #Mojo #PowerOfPositiveThinking #Science #ScienceMeetsSpirit #SpiritIsEnergy #WhereScienceAndSpiritMeet