Welcome to the Year of the Pig!
It’s time to sweep away the old, the stagnant, anything unserving in our lives, and make way for the bounty the Year of the Pig will bring to us. According to Chinese astrology, 2019 is a great year to make money and a good year to invest. Think ‘piggy bank’! The Pig attracts success in all areas of life, and is considered auspicious for all zodiac signs.
The Chinese New Year officially starts on February 5th, with the Spring Festival running through the 15th, followed by the Lantern Festival on the 16th – 19th.
As for those pesky resolutions that westerners love to torture themselves with… I will renew my commitment to the goals I set last year:
- To let go of excess baggage that only serves to hold me back – this can be so cathartic!
- To remember to slow down and enjoy.
- To be more kind to myself.
I am also adding a few things to that list, such as:
- Post on a more regular basis – I admit it. I tend to get carried away and lose track of time.
- Go on an Adventure at least once a month – Whether it’s across the country or in my own backyard.
- Last but not least, and probably the most exciting for me, I plan to expand my knowledge base and embark on a journey through the crystal kingdom.
Many Blessings for a Bountiful 2019!
Be Blessed, be Happy, be Well my friends.
P.S. Any day can be your New Year day. Let the flowers bloom! The perfect message for me to tune into…Happy New Year from Lessons from the Universe with Jennifer Hall.